Friday, November 9, 2012

pretty things others have made

I'm going to borrow an idea from Jeni of In Color Order (also another really great blog I follow and she has her first fabric line coming out next year!) and show you some things I have made a favorite on Flickr lately.  I have not made any of these items, I'm just inspired by them.

PTS 9 front...finished!, 2. Untitled, 3. "Orange Animal Quilt", 4. inburst2, 5. Finished MSM Swap Pillow, 6. Low volume New York Beauty#7 done, 7. Button Box Quilt!, 8. Progress on Nicey Jane Bee Tweet quilt. Makes me so happy!, 9. PTS round 9, 10. Yeah this is WAY too cute not to carry around all day!!!! @trilliumdesign #pts #sewingsummit @sewingsummit, 11. Pillow Talk Swap 9 - idea # 2, 12. Little Orange Peel, 13. Echino Quilt, 14. Size Matters... ;), 15. PIF Gift for Bree and Old Red Barn Co. Quilt Challenge Throwdown finish, 16. Mini Quilt for my Swap Partner Salty Oat">
Some of modern quilting is so simple in design, like in picture #2, and some is pretty complicated, like in picture #9.  I love the creativity found in this group.  If you like any of these, feel free to click through on the links and let the person who made it know.  It's always encouraging to hear that other people like what you have worked hard to think up and create. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh, hey, here's where you can leave a comment. It will make me feel happy.