Oh, boy. There's a list for sure!
Update: I just checked the mail. My friend Karen's husband wrote a book and it just arrived! I'm really looking forward to reading it. Somehow I need to figure out how to read this book and get all my WIPs done!
1) My Medallion quilt from the Handstitched Class I took this past summer from Rachel at Stitched in Color. The class involved learning lots of handstitching skills and this quilt was the big project. I'm slowly working on hand quilting the whole thing, which is kind of fun to do sitting in front of a movie. She'll be offering the class again I think the beginning of the year as well as a class on sewing curved pieces that I'm really considering because I loved the Handstiched class and I have yet to tackle sewing a curve.
3) My Romans quilt. I did a year long study on the book of Romans in the Bible and at some point thought "Hey, Romans has 16 chapters and you can make a quilt with 16 blocks!" So I have one block all done and the rest are partway done. Here's the one that's done.
4) Heather Ross stargazing quilt. I love Heather Ross fabrics, so one time I bought kind of a scrap pack of various pieces. It was enough to make something. I have Modern Blocks: 99 Quilt Blocks and I loved the stargazing block. Yay, wonky stars! So I have one block of this done.
5) Wasp bag. I made one of these for my sister last year I think and have all the pieces cut out to make another. I just haven't yet.
8) Maybe some button hair clips? Like this.
this scavenger hunt set. Scavenger hunts are fun.
I also have some books to read.
Okay, I have a lot to do! I'd better get to it!