Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Christmas - Part 2

I had said at the end of my previous Christmas post that the next day I was going to show you how I used my generously given gift cards and then I realized that the next day was Sunday when I don't post to the blog and the following day was Monday when I do Bible stuff.  I figured it was best to keep that schedule and put God before fabric. :) 

Yup, I bought a little more fabric and I don't intend to buy any more for a while.  I like having a set amount of money I can spend and then trying to figure out the best deal.  So here's what I got:

From Hawthorne Threads - foxes seem to be becoming a theme for me.  I don't know why.  I guess I just find them cute!

From the Fat Quarter Shop - some fun background/text prints

This one is "Ironing a Shirt" - huh. So the iron is for clothes, too? ;)

This one is "How to Make a Pillowcase".  I especially like the "Ta da!"

Lizzy House Pearl Bracelets - These were at Fabricworm

Lizzy House Constellations - also at Fabricworm

I like this print that uses various characters from her previous fabric lines.

Some charm packs from the Fat Quarter Shop - Denyse Schmidt - Chicopee, Tula Pink - The Birds and the Bees, Aneela Hoey - Posy, and Tim and Beck - Apple Jack

a fun music print in the Apple Jack pack - anybody know the song?

also in Apple Jack and perfect for using in the Mo-Stash Bee.  By the way, the button with Tom Selleck works now!  Go ahead, click his mustache. :)

From Tula Pink's The Birds and the Bees.  A perfectly centered squirrel!  What will I do with a perfectly centered squirrel?  I have no idea, but he'll be useful someday. 

A couple of prints that were on sale for a great price at one of the above named sites...not sure which.  oops.

Sarah Jane's Out To Sea from the Fat Quarter Shop.
My in-laws also gave me a swively (spell check says that's not a word!) cutting mat, some pinking shears, and a kaleido-ruler. 
Okay!  Time to go use this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the blog is back.... it makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Oh, hey, here's where you can leave a comment. It will make me feel happy.